Safety Goals of C.A.S.E.
C.A.S.E SAFETY PLAN
Each and every employee is part of the safety plan at C.A.S.E. Construction. Each part has a dedicated and vital role in our safety plan. From management to superintendent to Foreman to employee, each has a responsibility to the other that ensures the safety of all. Our safety plan is a work in progress with ongoing education, weekly safety talks, and job site inspections to prevent and improve our performance.
- To create and provide a safe and healthy work environment for all employees.
- To strive to achieve 0 claims and or 0 recordable incidents every year.
- Provide literature and education to everyone about safe work practices and safety awareness.
- Cultivate a relationship with employees, to which open communication about safety is expressed in every area of the company.
- Provide necessary training that will enhance jobsite safety.
WHAT IS 811?
811 is the national call-before-you-dig phone number. Anyone who plans to dig should call 811or go to their state 811 center’s website a few business days before digging to request that the approximate location of buried utilities be marked with paint or flags so that you don’t unintentionally dig into an underground utility line.
811 protects you and your community! Hitting a buried line while digging can disrupt utility service, cost money to repair, or cause serious injury or death. Always contact your 811 center, wait the required time for utilities to respond to your request, and ensure that all utilities have responded to your request before putting a shovel in the ground.